philip-harvey.co.uk

Random Stuff

Friday, September 25, 2009

TacheBack – Day 25


 
No more handlebars!

Got bored of the handlebars and felt the mocking had came to an end so decided that I would attempt on the final week different styles of tache.  I have done the lumberjack biker look tache.
Not sure how many of these I can pull of in the final days.  I would say the current style is Chevron. Horseshoe has been done.  I think the attempts I need to do are the Painters Brush, Box Car, Pyramidal and the Regent (Dictator aka the Hitler tache)  That will take me to the final day and a shave.
Whoop.
Anyway sponsorship dried up 5 days to go to reach my target!
http://www.tacheback.com/jobby

1 Comments:

At 4:51 pm, Anonymous stu said...

Daniel Day Lewis - There Will Be Blood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home